Oncology, the study of cancer, includes three major areas: medical, surgical, and radiation. Cancer is one of the most dreadful diseases that is becoming more prevalent globally. Since cancer is a condition that can present itself in many of the body’s system, many oncologists specialize in specific branches of cancer. India has a wide network of oncologists specializing in different branches of cancer supplemented with technology to facilitate advanced surgeries and radiation therapies in addition to hormone therapy. Some of the most common forms of cancer include breast cancer, prostate cancer and brain tumours. India provides all-inclusive cancer treatments at extremely affordable rates, placing itself as a global player for oncology treatment.
- Breast Cancer – Medical Evaluation. Radical Mastectomy
- Colon Cancer- Medical Evaluation, Cryosurgery, Polypectomy, Bowel Diversion Surgery
- Pancreatic Cancer- Whipple Procedure, Pancreatomy, Radical Hysterectomy
- Ovarian Cancer- Radiation Therapy, Chemotherapy, Radical Hysterectomy
- Prostate Cancer- Robotic Surgery, Prostatectomy. HIFU Treatment
- Brain Cancer- Craniotomy, Micro Surgery, Gamma Knife Surgery
- Thyroid Cancer- Laparoscopic Minimally Invasive Surgery