Bariatric Surgery refers to a form of treatment for patients suffering from Obesity. Obesity is a condition of being overweight due to numerous reasons. This condition results in a number of associated co-morbidities such as high blood pressure, diabetes, heart problems, depression etc. Bariatric surgery is one of the only procedures that provides significant and sustained weight loss for morbidly obese patients. India has become the favored destination for this treatment given the low cost, less wait time and extremely skilled surgeons.
- Laparoscopic Gastric Banding Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass
- Gastric Bypass (Stapling)
- Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy
- Sleeve Gastrectomy (Stapling)
- Roux-en-Y Surgery
- Intra Gastric Ballooning